Our owners are financially strong
A consortium consisting of ATP, PFA, Folksam and CPDyvig owns 97.6 per cent of all shares in FIH Erhvervsbank A/S. The Executive Board and executive staff own the remaining 2.4 per cent with no voting rights. The two CEOs each own 0.5 per cent of the 2.4 per cent.
Description of the consortium in press release Completion of the acquisition in company release
Historic changes in the ownership structure
- The FIH Franchise was established in 1958 by the Danish government and five major commercial banks to address corporate needs for medium-term capital.
- In 2000 a group of investors with FöreningsSparbanken (Swedbank) as the majority shareholder bought FIH and subsequently delisted FIH.
- Kaupthing bought FIH in 2004.
- The acquisition by the Consortium was finalised on 6 January 2011.